PENGARUH PENGUASAAN KOSAKATA DAN TATA BAHASA INDONESIA TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN MENULIS EKSPOSISI SISWA KELAS X SMA NEGERI SE KOTA YOGYAKARTA

Authors

  • Christin Pasaribu Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia, Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa, Indonesia
  • Rokmah Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia, Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa, Indonesia
  • Mardiansyah Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia, Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa, Indonesia
  • Tatu Hilaliyah Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia, Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa, Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.55681/nusra.v5i1.1869

Keywords:

Vocabulary, Language, Write, Exposition

Abstract

This research aims to: (1) determine whether or not there is an influence of vocabulary mastery on the exposition writing ability of class X SMA Negeri Se-Kota Yogyakarta (2) determine whether or not there is an influence of mastery of Indonesian grammar on the ability to write expositions of class X SMA Negeri Se-Kota Yogyakarta, and (3) determine whether or not there is an influence of mastery of Indonesian vocabulary and grammar on the ability to write expositions of class This research is ex-post facto research. The research subjects were students class X SMA Negeri Se-Kota Yogyakarta. Sampling used a stratified random sampling technique with a total of 345 students taken. Data collection was carried out using ability tests including vocabulary, grammar and expository writing. Data analysis uses product moment correlation analysis techniques and multiple linear regression analysis. The level of error in the analysis results is determined at 5%. The results of the research show that: (1) there is a positive and significant influence of vocabulary mastery on expository writing ability class X student of SMA Negeri se-Kota Yogyakarta  with a calculated r value of 0.164, r table of 0.098, relative contribution of 30.29% and effective contribution of 1.82%; (2) there is a positive and significant influence of mastery of Indonesian grammar on the exposition writing ability of class X student SMA Negeri se-Kota Yogyakarta which is indicated by the calculated r value of 0.221, r table of 0.098, relative contribution of 69.71% and effective contribution of 4.18%; (3) there is a positive and significant influence simultaneously on the mastery of Indonesian vocabulary and grammar on the exposition writing ability of class X student SMA Negeri se-Kota Yogyakarta indicated by an F value of 10.950, a regression coefficient (R) of 0.245, and a coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.060. This means that 6% of expository writing ability is influenced by mastery of vocabulary and grammar, while the remaining 94% is influenced by other factors not examined in this research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Feniliya. 2019. Diskursus: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia. Pengaruh Penguasaan Kosakata Dan Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif Terhadap Kemampuan Menulis Teks Naratif Bahasa Indonesia. 2 (3): 216-244.

Fitriyadi, Rizki. 2014. Pengaruh Penguasaan Kosakata Dan Tata Bahasa Indonesia Terhadap Kemampuan Menulis Eksposisi Siswa Kelas X SMA Negeri Se Kota Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta: Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Kurniati. 2018. Diskursus: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia Pengaruh Penguasaan Kosa Kata Dan Tata Bahasa Terhadap Kemampuan Menulis Teks Eksposisi. 1 (2): 195-200.

Mahsun. 2005. Metode Penelitian Bahasa Tahapan, Strategi, Metode, Dan Tekniknya. Depok: Pt Rajagrafindo Persada.

Sarnan. 2018. Diskursus: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia Pengaruh Penguasaan Kosakata Dan Kalimat Terhadap Kemampuan Menulis Narasi 1 (2): 201-212.

Solihin, I. (2023). Penerapan Metode Role Playing Dalam Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Bahasa Indonesia Siswa Kelas Iv Sdn 12 Sindue. Nusra: Jurnal Penelitian Dan Ilmu Pendidikan, 4(1). Https://Doi.Org/10.55681/Nusra.V4i1.473

Suparno & Yunus, M. 2002. Keterampilan Dasar Menulis. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka, Depdiknas.

Tarigan, Henry Guntur. 2008. Menulis Sebagai Suatu Keterampilan Berbahasa. Bandung : Angkasa.

Tarigan, Henry Guntur. 2011. Pengajaran Kosa Kata. Bandung : Angkasa.

Yakin, Hafsiah Ipa. 2023. Metodologi Penelitian (Kuantitatif & Kualitatif). Garut: Cv. Aksara Global Akademia.

Downloads

Published

2024-02-18

How to Cite

Pasaribu, C., Rokmah, R., Mardiansyah, M., & Hilaliyah, T. (2024). PENGARUH PENGUASAAN KOSAKATA DAN TATA BAHASA INDONESIA TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN MENULIS EKSPOSISI SISWA KELAS X SMA NEGERI SE KOTA YOGYAKARTA . NUSRA : Jurnal Penelitian Dan Ilmu Pendidikan, 5(1), 142–147. https://doi.org/10.55681/nusra.v5i1.1869